Saturday 25 January 2014

Photo Frame

Hi all, am here with my next post. This is my second quilling order from an old friend. She was blessed with a baby boy recently. So, she wanted to have something that would be long lasting. I thought a photo frame would be the best. She also wanted to have her boy's name in the frame. At first, I was very hesitant and didnt have a clue as how to put the name since its only been few months of my quilling. But after much browsing I finally got the idea and have put the name there. :)

A big thanks to Itsy Bitsy for haing all the supplies under one roof. My friend just love the frame. And am too kinda satisified with the outcome. Hope you too like it. 

Linking it to the 'Itsy Bitsy Picture Bingo Challenge". I have used Pattern paper, Free space and Mod Podge. Thanks for stopping by. Will be back soon with my new post. Keep experimenting.  Bye.


No comments:

Post a Comment