Friday 31 January 2014

Explosion Box



Hi all, so this is my next post, An Explosion Box. Today is my sister-in-law's Anniversary. So I decided to give her an explosion box. This is my first attempt in making this card. I wanted to keep it simple. Here are the individual photos. 

The lid of the box :


The box when opened:


Since it their 9th Annivesary, I have put the number 9 in the card :


And the cake in close up :



Hope you all like my card. I know this is not perfect as this is my first try. There are so many great card makers out there. I will try to make a perfect one next time. I wanted to share my attempt with all of you. 

Linking it to "Itsy Bitsy Picture Bingo Challenge". I have used Pattern paper, free space and mod podge. 

Hope you like my. post. Will be back with y next post soon. Bye till then.



No comments:

Post a Comment