Sunday 1 December 2013

Black and Red



Hi all, this time I have tried doing a box card with some simple quilling. This was for a very special person of my life who has been with me, no matter how bad the situation was. I had always wanted to gift him something special. Since I had started quilling,I thought why not give him something made by me. So here it is. A quilled box card. 



His favorite color is black and mine is red. So thought of combining both the colors for quilling. This is actually a black themed card. And tada !!!! The card when it opens.

And so that is my new card and some quilling in it. You can see the tutorial of the box card here.The tutorial is really good. Submiting it to DCAM. I will be back with my next post. Till then, keep experimenting.

1 comment:

  1. Pretty card ,
    Thanks for playing with us at DCAM challenge # 4
    all the best

    ReplyDelete